Making a difference in the lives of those impacted by cancer since 2003
Associate Board Membership
Join the Gilda's Club Chicago Associate Board and build strong ties with other emerging leaders while making a meaningful impact in the lives of individuals impacted by cancer. We are looking for individuals who can commit their talents, time, and relationships to the mission. By providing leadership opportunities through fundraising, volunteerism, and networking, members of the Associate Board are connected to the mission of Gilda’s Club Chicago and make sure no one faces cancer alone.
Each AB member must raise $1,500 (minimum) through:
- Ticket Sales to events
- In-kind contributions
- Corporate donations
- Peer-to-peer fundraising — any event on behalf of Gilda’s Club Chicago through Team Gilda
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Join event planning committees
- Volunteer at the Club and in the community
- Be Creative! Think of the unique skills you have. How can you best support Gilda’s Club Chicago?
Advocacy and Awareness
- Be an advocate for the Club, personally and professionally
- Proudly tell everyone of your involvement with Gilda’s Club Chicago
- Connect your network to the Club!
Gilda’s Night Out
This year, the Associate Board created a very special GNO that included a Chicago showcase of comedy, dance, live art, and more! Guests enjoyed interactive entertainment, premium cocktails and wine, craft beers, heavy hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, and other special experiences throughout the evening. All funds raised from the event supported Gilda’s Club Chicago and its mission to uplift and strengthen people impacted by cancer by providing support, fostering compassionate communities, and breaking down barriers to care.
Join the Associate Board of Gilda's Club Chicago for "Untapped", their annual craft beer tasting event. Beer enthusiasts and foodies will enjoy food pairings from Goat Group Catering, Goose Island craft beers, tours of the Barrel House, and the chance to win fabulous prizes. Proceeds from the event benefit Gilda's Club Chicago, a free support community for men, women, children, families and friends impacted by cancer.