Making a difference in the lives of those impacted by cancer since 2003
Associate Board Membership
We are looking for individuals who can commit their talents, time and relationships to the mission. Our mission is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community.
Each AB member must raise $1,500 (minimum) through:
- Ticket Sales to events
- In-kind contributions
- Corporate donations
- Peer-to-peer fundraising — any event on behalf of Gilda’s Club Chicago through Team Gilda
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Join event planning committees
- Volunteer at the Club and in the community
- Be Creative! Think of the unique skills you have. How can you best support Gilda’s Club Chicago?
Advocacy and Awareness
- Be an advocate for the Club, personally and professionally
- Proudly tell everyone of your involvement with Gilda’s Club Chicago
- Connect your network to the Club!
Gilda’s Night Out
In September, the Gilda’s Club Chicago Associate Board hosted Gilda’s Night Out with music provided by The Stateline Playboys featuring the Zweifel Brothers along with Fritz the Violinist. Everyone enjoyed a fun-filled evening as it was great to be back together in an outdoor setting at the Columbia Yacht Club. The evening raised close to $30,000 in support of our mission.
The Associate Board of Gilda's Club Chicago partners with a local brewery to provide a food and beer tasting event — Untapped — to benefit Gilda's Club Chicago.