Making a difference in the lives of those impacted by cancer since 2003
Associate Board Membership
We are looking for individuals who can commit their talents, time and relationships to the mission. Our mission is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community.
Each AB member must raise $1,500 (minimum) through:
- Ticket Sales to events
- In-kind contributions
- Corporate donations
- Peer-to-peer fundraising — any event on behalf of Gilda’s Club Chicago through Team Gilda
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Join event planning committees
- Volunteer at the Club and in the community
- Be Creative! Think of the unique skills you have. How can you best support Gilda’s Club Chicago?
Advocacy and Awareness
- Be an advocate for the Club, personally and professionally
- Proudly tell everyone of your involvement with Gilda’s Club Chicago
- Connect your network to the Club!
Gilda’s Night Out
Join us for Gilda’s Night Out on Saturday, November 4, 2023 from 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm, at Venue West for a Celebration of Chicago Arts! This year the Associate Board has created a very special GNO and they invite you to share in a celebratory evening that includes a Chicago showcase of comedy, dance, live art, and more! Guests will enjoy interactive entertainment, premium cocktails and wine, craft beers, heavy hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, and other special experiences throughout the evening. All funds raised from the event will benefit Gilda’s Club Chicago.
Join the Associate Board of Gilda's Club Chicago for "Untapped", their annual craft beer tasting event. Beer enthusiasts and foodies will enjoy food pairings from Goat Group Catering, Goose Island craft beers, tours of the Barrel House, and the chance to win fabulous prizes. Proceeds from the event benefit Gilda's Club Chicago, a free support community for men, women, children, families and friends impacted by cancer.