It takes a village to keep Gilda’s going
Support Gilda’s Club
Offering more than 180 free virtual activities a month to anyone impacted by cancer is no small task — with no small budget. In fact, our annual operating budget of over $2 million is how we keep our Red Door open and our hundreds of members so well cared for. Your company’s financial support is welcome and greatly appreciated.
Support from local corporations is vital to our continued growth and success.
There are several ways for your organization to make an important difference in the lives of many:
- Make a grant through a corporate foundation or charitable organization
- Encourage employees to volunteer their time
- Give a donation — donate items/services to support an event or our Night of a Thousand Noogies silent auction
- Attend a fundraiser by purchasing tickets or a table at one of our fundraising events
- Join the Corporate Red Door Society with an annual gift of $5,000 or more. Become a corporate member of this select group of generous donors and your company will be invited to our Red Door Society recognition events and recognized on our Donor Wall at the downtown Clubhouse.