Join our communityYou’re not alone. Membership provides you with access to all of the benefits of our growing and caring community. Whether you’re living with cancer, supporting someone who is, or have lost a loved one to cancer — you’re invited to join us.
Becoming a Member is FREE and easy!
- Register and attend Beyond the Red Door: Orientation. This is a time to learn about our history, mission, philosophy, and program. Orientations are scheduled throughout the month. You can register on our calendar (look for the Welcome Orientation logo). If you have any questions, please call the Clubhouse at 312-464-9900 or complete the Inquiry Form on this page. When you register, you will be prompted to create a Log-In for our Member Portal. We ask that you provide as much information in your portal as you feel comfortable.
- Schedule an Individual Meeting to complete your Customized Membership Plan. You can schedule this directly after Orientation with the Program Staff Member. This is a time to meet one on one with a Clinical Staff Member or Intern to:
- Take a direct role in identifying your needs
- Gain insight into what you are looking for and what you are hoping to achieve with Gilda’s Club
- Identify and review any additional resources that are beneficial
- Get answers to your questions about Gilda’s Club and how we can best support you
- Discuss your CancerSupportSource℠ results and identified needs (if applicable).
Complete the form below, and one of our Clinical Program Staff members will get back to you.
"*" indicates required fields
Free membership. Priceless benefits.
All the activities and educational events we offer are free to attend. With the support of the extensive professional community and our network of volunteers, Gilda's Club Chicago offers activities in five core areas.
Support groups cover the full spectrum – all age groups, members with a specific diagnosis, friends and family members of someone living with cancer and bereavement groups for members who have lost loved ones. Support is available to individuals and groups both in-person and online. Attending an Information Session and completing a Customized Membership Plan (CMP) are required prior to joining a group.