Your Running Keeps Us Running
When you or your team run as a member of Team Gilda, the money you raise will help us continue to deliver our innovative program, including more than 350 free activities each month. From healthy lifestyle workshops to support groups to social activities—all essential complements to medical care. And all available to friends, family and anyone touched by cancer.
Whether you’re running, walking, jogging, or however you move forward,
here’s what you’ll get beyond a really good feeling:
- Customized Team Gilda performance dry fit T-shirt
- Fundraising Kit and all kinds of great SWAG
- Free in-person and virtual training with Chicago Endurance Sports (Chicago Marathon only)
- The satisfaction that every dollar you raise stays local and helps Chicagoland residents
- Fun Runs every Thursday beginning in June starting at our Wells Street Clubhouse
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Clubhouse at 312.464.9900.
Run Any Race
Run any race of your choice, anywhere in the world, on behalf of Gilda’s Club Chicago. Including these great local races:
Join us on April 2, 2017, for more information click on the logo.
Secure your entry in the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon today. Click on the logo for details on how to get involved.
Support a runner - and Gilda’s Club Chicago!
You can support a runner, a specific team or make a general donation to the entire Team Gilda program. Your contribution will stay in the community and help thousands of lives touched by cancer. We all appreciate your generosity.