Your Time is our Most Valued Gift
- Be the smiling face of Gilda’s Club Chicago by welcoming members and assisting at the reception desk
- Get in some “play” time by working with children and teens during social activities, supervised play, holiday parties and other structured activities hosted in Noogieland
- Lend a hand with educational lectures and cooking demonstrations
- Spread the word about Gilda’s Club Chicago in the community by helping in our outreach initiatives
- Become a Red Door Runner and participate in charitable racing events to help promote Gilda’s Club and possibly raise some money. To participate or sponsor a runner, click here. To find out more, contact Nadia Garcia at 312-464-9900 or email.
- We welcome support from healthcare practitioners and certified professionals to help facilitate support groups, networking groups, educational lectures and workshops. We can always put your skills to work, whether you’re a yoga instructor, an exercise therapist, a nutritionist, a social worker, a chef – or just an expert listener.
For more information about volunteering with Gilda’s Club Chicago, please contact Chelsea Ridley at 312-464-9900 or email.