You Don’t Want to Miss The Fun
Gilda’s Club Chicago hosts events that are interesting, inspiring and incredibly entertaining. Join in the fun and make a difference in so many lives that are touched by cancer.
At various times during the year, Gilda’s Club Chicago hosts special events to provide an opportunity for members, donors and interested individuals to mingle and learn more about Gilda’s Club. These events include:
- Agents of Hope Dinner. This event honors individuals and organizations that have made exceptional contributions to Gilda’s Club’s mission.
- Gildapalooza. This summer celebration of music and fun features local bands, food and drinks, and a raffle for some great prizes.
- Night of a Thousand Noogies. You’ll laugh out loud at this comedy extravaganza featuring members of Chicago’s own Second City cast performing skits and improv. Guests will enjoy food and drinks, the comedy show, a raffle, and the opportunity to participate in a silent auction.
- Red Door Recognition Event. This event honors members of our Red Door Society – donors who have contributed $1,000 or more each year – and features members sharing personal experiences and insights regarding Gilda’s Club Chicago and our efforts.
- Gilda’s Club Uncorked. Enjoy an evening of great wines and craft beer and a great raffle for some great prizes.
- Team Gilda Runners. The Team Gilda Runners raise money and awareness for Gilda’s Club Chicago as an official charity partner of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, the Bucktown 5k and other races. The fundraising efforts of the Team Gilda Runners are integral to Gilda’s Club Chicago’s commitment to provide a free support community for its members. To participate or sponsor a runner, click here.