Join us at the Southside Irish Parade! Gilda’s Club Chicago will have a float, generously sponsored by PERL Mortgage. We are looking for members to walk the route with us, or ride on the float if unable to walk. The parade kicks off at noon at 103rd Street and Western Avenue, and the route is approximately 1 ½ mile(s). We would love to see you on March 12!
- Float space is limited; priority will be given to those unable to walk the length of the route. Please RSVP here by March 3 to help us accommodate requests to be on the float.
- You must be a prior participant of GCC to participate on the GCC float.
- The parade will begin at noon from 103rd and Western Avenue and proceed south to 115th Street.
- Parade participants will need to arrive at the float (location to be determined) by 11:00am. Please note, parking may be difficult to find near the parade route.
- Participants must provide their own transportation to the meeting point of the parade and must make arrangements to be picked up at the end point (115th and Western). Please refer to the following website for parade day parking restrictions http://southsideirish.squarespace.com/parking-restrictions .
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- General information regarding the Southside Irish Parade can be found on their website http://southsideirish.squarespace.com/
For more information about the Gilda’s Club Chicago Southside Irish Day Parade Float contact Kathleen Boss, Director of Special Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 464-9900.